JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
For all official information and updates regarding Covid-19 visit the South African Department of Health website at www.SAcoronavirus.co.za or their WhatsApp line on 0600-123456. If you want your own WhatsApp Chatbot visit www.whatskonnekt.com
HYDROSTOP a pre-mixed cementations’ grey powder combined with accelerating chemicals to produce an instant setting repair compound to stop flowing water within 1-2 minutes in concrete water retaining structures.
- Stop soaking water caused by water pressure
- Stop flowing water through holes and cracks in concrete and masonry surfaces
- Seals around pipes, conduits and ducts
- Areas of application are: reservoirs, dams, tunnels cellars, underground garages, etc.
- Koi / Fish Ponds and Swimming Pools Advantages
- Easy to use – addition of water only or applied to surface in powder form
- Sets quickly within 1-2 minutes
- Expands on setting Non-Staining Durable
- Frost and de-icing salt resistant
Directions for Use
- HYDROSTOP is a very fast setting material and all preparatory work must be completed before mixing is commenced.
- The surface must be firm, clean absorbent and free of dust or plaster.
- Do not mix more product than can be placed with in two minutes
- Wet surface to be treated before application.
- Add clean water to a small amount of HYRDOSTOP and mix to the consistency of putty.
- Tool material into the prepared opening and hold firmly in place until product has hardened.
- Stop flowing water by forcing dry powder into cracks and hold firmly in place until product has hardened.
- Repeat if Necessary
- Avoid contact with skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Supplied in 1KG and 25KG buckets.
|Back||Back to top|